Technology plays an important role in ensuring customer service excellence for CET
CET’s Home Emergency contact center is the first line of response for home emergency claims for several of the UK’s largest insurers and loss adjusters. It relies on IP Office Contact Center Server Edition from Avaya to manage those calls effectively, meet challenging service level agreements and maintain customer satisfaction.
Home emergency claims management is a vital component of the UK property insurance market. As a specialist provider of outsourced services to some of the UKs leading insurance firms, it is essential that we provide a fast, efficient and friendly response - putting the customer first.
Our investment in the latest call management solutions from Avaya has helped us to deliver significant improvements in both user and customer experiences:
- Instant access to policyholder information has improved agent moral and streamlined the call handling process.
- Built-in scalability allows our contact centre to handle 150% of normal call volumes, with capacity to spare
- The average time taken to process an claim has been cut by 30%, whilst enabling us to deliver a more personalised experience
- Call recording provides access to archive interactions and supports both dispute resolution and agent training
- A comprehensive range of features and reports allows us to deliver against the most demanding of SLAs
- The incorporation of email and web-chat allows us to provide a multi-channel support service