SIMPLIFi - Delivering a better claims journey for every customer
SIMPLIFi from CET Property Assurance is an end-to-end job management system that connects everyone in the claims management process.
We’re committed to improving the claim journey for all of our customers. SIMPLIFi manages the entire customer journey, from First Notification of Loss (FNOL) and Policy Validation, through to Claims Management and Deploying our network of Contractors and Engineers.
As a cloud-based application, SIMPLIFi can be accessed from anywhere, giving CET Property Assurance the ability to deal with FNOL at scale and to rapidly upscale its capacity to deal with claim surge.
Benefits to Policy Holders:
- Policy Integration - All policies are fully-integrated into the system, meaning that all of your customers’ details are ready when they call in.
- Auto-Validation – Customers can validate their claim before getting through to a Service Centre colleague, speeding up the call process.
- Skills-based Call Routing - Customers are routed to a Colleague with the necessary skills to deal with their emergency.
- Question Integration – All questions we need to ask a customer are integrated into the platform, enabling us to thoroughly investigate the emergency and the claim.
- Live Dashboards – Service Centre Colleagues have instant access to relevant and up-to-date information, including call wait times and queue, as well as the activity of the team, helping them better manage and adhere to our SLAs.
- Vulnerability Measuring - Through question integration, every Service Centre Colleague is prompted to ask the right questions to assess the urgency of the emergency. For example, if the customer is elderly and has no access to heating during a cold snap, then we can flag the emergency as high priority.
- Surge Scalability – SIMPLIFi uses cloud-based technology, which enables us to scale up or down our operation, ensuring that we maintain capacity in all weather conditions.
- Instant Job Deployment – CET can deploy jobs to Contractors instantly. In turn, our Contractors can check the availability of their team in real-time and deploy the job to a tradesperson all via the portal.
- On-site Approval – Engineers can contact CET directly through the app while on-site, making it quicker to approve work or order parts.
For a free demonstration of SIMPLIFi, please complete the enquiry form on this page and reference ‘SIMPLIFi’ before your message.