Our specialist structural division carry out intrusive and non-intrusive surveys on buildings, road and rail structures.
We are able to assess the overall condition and deterioration of structural concrete and steel reinforcement within bridges and culverts and assess the suitability for refurbishment of buildings.
Working with a range of client types, we offer bespoke testing and investigation packages in line with clients requirements and objectives.
Our experienced teams are experts in visual, destructive and non-destructive condition surveys on all types of reinforced and mass concrete, brick and steel structures; including bridges, roads, car parks, tunnels, viaducts, culverts, facades and buildings.
- Investigating the corrosion of reinforcements
- Visual Assessment of structural elements
- Half-cell survey for reinforcement corrosion
- Location and depth of cover of reinforcement using electromagnetic cover meter
- Concrete resistivity, delamination, dust sampling, coring and break outs
- Reinforcement mapping using Ferro-Scanning techniques
- Ultrasonic / PUNDIT Crack surveys
- Crack surveys using traditional and remote crack monitors
- Bridge bash alert by remote devices
- Asbestos testing and surveys
- Coatings and paint surveys
- Pull-Off and Pull-Out testing
- Rebound hammer surveys
- Depth of Carbonation
- Structural fabric surveys
- Dynamic sampling
- Load/deflection performance
- Borescope surveys
- In situ metallography and microscopy
- Steel sampling
- Measurement of residual metal thickness
- Corrosion testing