Salary: Experience Dependent
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team at Harrietsham as a Training Supervisor.
The role will include training new employees, as well as ensuring we maintain our high quality and adhere to UKAS standards.
The right candidate will have excellent communications skills and be easily approachable for all members of the team. You will need to understand the majority of Site tests within the 3 main categories that we operate: Asphalt, Concrete and Soil Testing.
- Carrying out regular training audits
- Carrying out regular Health & Safety audits
- Training new employees to UKAS Standard
- Maintaining high levels of performance from the Site team
- Being on top of new changes to testing standards and ensuring that the Site team are up-to-date
- Keeping the Training Matrix up-to-date at all times
- Regular TBT’s to comply with UKAS requirements
- Covering the Operations team when they are on annual leave
- Working closely with Operations Supervisors and Senior Technicians around the annual UKAS Audit
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you think you’d make a difference in this role to email@example.com.
Here’s what your future colleagues have to say:
“CET has helped me to develop my career in material testing. I joined the business straight out of University, with little experience in a professional lab. All of my teammates were really supportive and the training offering in the role has helped me to progress my career.”
“I really love working with the guys at CET. The types of clients that we work with a really diverse, which means there’s always something different to get involved in. Working with the clients has helped me to grow my confidence, both
in-work and out.”