Location: Castle Donington
Salary: Dependent upon Experience
We are looking for a Customer Relations Team Leader to join our Home Emergency department based in Castle Donington.
This is a great opportunity to lead a team in delivering an excellent and efficient service to our Home Emergency customers.
The successful candidate will need to have a good understanding of complaints procedures, the Home Emergency ‘cradle-to-grave’ process and also be experienced in leading and managing a team of people.
The candidate will need to have great attention to detail, be highly accurate and be able to work to tight deadlines. Proven experience in these areas would be essential.
- Managing FOS complaints, including managing the relationship with Client FOS teams, answering queries, providing information and challenging decisions where applicable – providing FOS learnings to the team and to clients.
- Be responsible for the monthly client audits – collating files and calls, reviewing feedback from clients, providing feedback, demonstrating that actions have been taken as a result of these audits and challenging decisions when required.
- Managing Client relationships, ensuring performance is measured and analysis is provided in a timely manner, as required by Clients.
- Reviewing and creating processes with Customer Relations, as well as reviewing and updating as required by the business.
- Complete quality audits throughout the month and providing coaching and feedback when required.
- Providing adhoc complaints analysis on performance and action plans against KPI’s when required by Management and/or Clients.
- To complete root cause analysis to deliver continuous improvements within Customer Relations and the Service Centre.
- To provide daily support for the Customer Relations Team, being proactive in managing the team and the workload.
- To support the team in resolving complaints in a timely manner, ensuring we treat all of our customers fairly, whilst driving operational efficiencies and cost savings.
- To escalate to the Customer Relations Manager any areas of concern and provide solutions.
- In the absence of the Customer Relations Manager, take responsibility for decision making, managing urgent queries and managing any risks to the team and the business.
- To manage and complete daily and weekly MI for the team, Clients, Stakeholders and Customer Relations Manager.
- To regularly review complaints management, including call listening, to ensure we are treating customers in a fair and reasonable manner.
- To be a first point of contact for any complaint issues that are escalated from the team and management.
- Management of complaints, including Financial Ombudsman complaints.
- To identify knowledge gaps of the members of the team and to arrange for any training required, completing daily huddles, monthly 1-2-1’s and team meetings.
- To manage the team rota and HR processes to ensure support for the team.
- To complete root cause analysis to deliver continuous improvements within Customer Relations and the Service Centre and make recommendations for improvement.
- To provide feedback in a timely manner to Trades, Network Managers and Service Centre Managers and maintain an effective relationship to achieve results together.
- To raise any Supplier related issues to the Network Manager as soon as possible and follow up any potential recoveries.
- To carry out any other duties as requested by the Customer Relations Manager or any other member of the senior management team.
- Manage adherence to the redress matrix and internal policies and procedures.
This is a full time, permanent position.
Closing Date: Wednesday 26th June
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies please.
Here’s what your future colleagues have to say:
“CET is a very welcoming place with friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere. The Trainers, Supervisors and management are very helpful and are always there if needed.”
“I’ve been working here for two months and I am enjoying my time here. I’m also getting opportunities within the company, learning how to work for different departments, which is great for my development. Everyone here is friendly and helpful, whether it be Supervisors, Team Leaders or just another colleague.”
“If you are looking for a career and to learn new skills in a professional but friendly environment, join CET. I have worked for many contact centres in the past and this is by far the best environment I have ever worked in.”