CET provides a comprehensive, market-leading materials testing service to clients in the UK civil engineering and construction sectors.
Operating from a nationwide network of regional offices and testing and inspection laboratories, CET UKAS accredited testing laboratories (UKAS No. 0927) offer a comprehensive range of testing and inspection services. All services are carried out to the highest standards, including a wide range of laboratory and on-site sampling, testing and inspection activities detailed in full by our UKAS accreditation schedule. All services are aligned to the management controls defined within the ISO 9001 standard. Backed by a highly regarded technical and professional management team, our focus is on exceeding expectations and always delivering what our clients need.
CET testing facilities are strategically located throughout the UK, providing our clients with convenient access to regional laboratories. For larger projects, on-site testing facilities can provide faster access to critical results. CET offers a range of on-site services to match any requirement, from basic on-site testing to bespoke, mobile UKAS laboratories.
A fast and efficient multi-disciplined testing service offering;
- Recognised and substantial experience gained through participation in major construction and civil engineering projects
- Reduced costs through in-house cradle to grave project management
- Contract managers ensuring efficient communication between stakeholders
- Professional engineers and environmental scientists with the capability to supervise projects, ensuring that the scope of investigations is managed to maximise data acquisition whilst minimising costs
- Confidence in quality of service, results and reports through our UKAS accreditation
CET provides a comprehensive range of field testing services to the UK civil engineering industry, via our network of highly qualified engineers.
CET provides laboratory testing services via a nationwide network of UKAS accredited materials testing labs; providing customers with rapid access to accurate results.
For major projects, on-site UKAS accredited facilities can provide a faster, more cost-effective solution for materials testing.
CET provides vital road, runway and pavement evaluation services to the UK critical infrastructure industry.